Whole Foods Market Fremont loves local moms and they are hosting an event — just for us. Tomorrow, May 10th from 10 am to 1 pm, Whole Foods will be celebrating a mostly Handmade Mother’s Day!
Whole Foods Market Fremont will be celebrating moms with the following activities:
- First 100 moms who stop in during the event receive a FREE reusable bag with samples
- Free Zumba class at 10 a.m. with Club Sport. (Registration required and available here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/zumba-class-at-whole-foods-market-fremont-tickets-11485458315)
- A tea cup terrarium DIY gift for mom (while supplies last. It’s a drop in activity. Come early if you’d like to participate in this activity as supplies as limited.)
- Food demos in all departments (YUM!)
- Live music from 11 to 1 p.m. (WOO HOO!)
See you there, and tell your friends!