A series of six, free nutrition classes will be held at Fremont Main Library beginning on Sunday, November 10 through December 15. The classes will meet weekly from 1:30 to 3 p.m., in the Fukaya Room A.
The classes topics are (with incentive provided in parenthesis):
1. Get Moving!! (Water Bottle)
2. Plan, Shop, $ave (Shopping List)
3. Vary Your Veggies…Focus on Fruits (Vegetable Brush)
4. Make Half Your Grains Whole (Measuring Cup)
5. Build Strong Bones (Exercise Band)
6. Go Lean with Protein (Thermometer)
7. Make a Change (Measuring Spoon)
8..Celebrate! Eat Smart and Be Active (Recipe Book)
The class is conducted by the University of California Cooperative Extension. Registration starts on Sunday, November 3. Register online on www.aclibrary.org.