FUNMC offers a range of advertising opportunities to a select number of companies whose mission is aligned with ours, to enrich the lives of families with young children. All advertising and sponsorship fees are used to support FUNMC’s wide array of programs, events and services.
Advertise your company or organization through FUNMC when you join the Business Discount Program, Sponsorship Program, or sponsor a Large Event.
Business Discount Program
One way of advertising for free with F.U.N. Mothers Club is to offer a discount in the form of a coupon or special promotion for FUNMC members. We will place a listing with your business on our Business Discounts page for as long as your offer is valid. Please email email@example.com and let us know what you would be willing to offer our members.
F.U.N. hosts several family events throughout the year, and company donations and sponsorship make the events possible. Your company will have the eyes and ears of mothers — the holders of the family purse strings. Opportunities for working with F.U.N. include providing a discount for our member discount, or donating product/services for an event, or having a presence. For sponsorship inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forms of advertisements
|Banner Advertising in website
|Banner Advertising in newsletter(350×250, 728 x90)||$10/month||$20/month|
|Sponsored Post – text only post in Bigtent forum||$5||$10|
|Sponsored News – Email Blast out to all members||$7||$15|
If you are interested in banner advertising on our website, the following ad sizes and placements are available:
|300 x 250 (Medium Rectangle)||Bottom, Footer|
|728×90 (Full Banner)||In content area|
|250 x 250 (Square)||On right side of area|
FUNMC Advertising Policies
- The newsletter is published on the first Tuesday of each month. Each advertiser will receive a copy of the FUN Mothers’ Club monthly newsletter each month that their ad runs in PDF format via email. However, under no circumstances are members to be solicited by email, phone, or in person. All information contained in the newsletter is personal and private.
- Our newsletter is distributed to over 130 families in Fremont, Union City and Newark areas.
- Payment check and a copy of the signed contract must be mailed (address printed on contract) and an ad copy must be emailed (email@example.com) by 10th of the month prior to the issue date. Only first time advertisers are allowed an extended deadline date of 14th of the month. Multiple issue ads do not need to be run in consecutive months, but the advertising coordinator needs to be notified of the months that the ad should run at time of payment. Any such changes, updates or revisions need to be notified via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 10th of the month prior to the issue date. The submission must be in pdf or jpg format to be considered. The size must match the requirements described in the Advertising Rate matrix above.
- Prices are effective through October 31st (end of our fiscal year) or the end of your advertising contract if a later date.
- The Newsletter Copy and Layout Editors have final approval of all ads. The team does not take responsibility for formatting and resizing after submissions are made. Any distortion (due to incorrect size and format submitted) in ads after being published, will not be responsibility of the newsletter team.
- An advertising contract may be terminated if payment or ad copy is continuously delinquent or if advertiser fails to comply with the advertising policies.