The Fremont, Union City, Newark Mother’s Club (FUNMC) has annual rolling memberships that ends 1 year from your join date. While we are a volunteer-run organization, volunteering is optional. Those who volunteer will receive discounts on their membership the following year.
New Membership, 1 year: $50
Renewal Membership, 1 year: $48
Volunteered Membership Renewal*: $40
Here are a few of the great FUNMC benefits you can expect from a FUN Mothers Club membership:
- FUNMC monthly “FUN Times” newsletter full of monthly events, club information, articles, helpful family resources, recipes, member profiles, exclusive discounts, and more.
- FUN events – New Member and Coffee Socials, Mom’s Night Out, Kid’s park and craft days, Kid’s Outings, Summer Family Picnic, Halloween Party, Spring Fling, Field Trips, Winter Party, Members-only annual Pamper party. These events will more than offset your cost of membership!
- Subgroups like age-specific playgroups, book club, working moms get-togethers, and more.
- In-a-pinch meals delivered with love on a volunteer basis by other club members for our moms in need
- Participate in community charity efforts providing for needy families during the holidays.
- A private online forum (Bigtent.com) with your personal profile, a calendar, club roster and important club files where you can access resources such as a club-only classifieds, preschool directory, and post sensitive topics anonymously.
- Members with their own business get listed on our website’s Moms-Owned Business Directory
* Members who have volunteered during the year will receive a discount on their renewal for the following year as a thank you from the club.